Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Top Tenish Books I wanted to read in 2010


These aren't in any particular order:

1. Birthmarked by Caragh O'Brien
Why: A lot of bloggers I like really liked it, plus it's dystopic.

2. Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins
Why: Anybody who knows me well knows that France (or just Europe overall) is my favorite place in the world.

3. Matched by Ally Condie
Why: I love dystopic romances.

4. The Rise of Renegade X by Chelsea Campbell
Why: I love superheroes (& bad guys), plus it reminds me of Kick Ass.

5. Nevermore by Kelly Creagh
Why: It sounds unique and I just finished a class that involved reading a lot of Edgar Allan Poe's works.

6. Sea by Heidi r. Kling
Why: People love this book! I mean really LOVE it!

7. The first two books in the Drake Chronicles by Alyxandra Bracken
Why: I really enjoyed the 3rd book, now I need to read the first two.

8. Brightly Woven by Alexandra Harvey
Why: Curses, wizards, and kingdoms sound like my kind of book.

9. Perfect Chemistry by Simone Elkeles
Why: I've been wanting to read this forever, and everyone seems to love it.

10. Last Sacrifice by Richelle Mead
Why: Vampire academy is one of my favorite YA series.

11. Amy & Roger's Epic Detour by Morgan Matson
Why: I love R&R (romance and road trips).

1 comment:

  1. Definitely read Birthmarked and Matched! I want to read Anna + the French Kiss as well, mainly because everyone has said that it's so good!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...