Wednesday, December 29, 2010
Top Tenish Books I wanted to read in 2010
These aren't in any particular order:
1. Birthmarked by Caragh O'Brien
Why: A lot of bloggers I like really liked it, plus it's dystopic.
2. Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins
Why: Anybody who knows me well knows that France (or just Europe overall) is my favorite place in the world.
3. Matched by Ally Condie
Why: I love dystopic romances.
4. The Rise of Renegade X by Chelsea Campbell
Why: I love superheroes (& bad guys), plus it reminds me of Kick Ass.
5. Nevermore by Kelly Creagh
Why: It sounds unique and I just finished a class that involved reading a lot of Edgar Allan Poe's works.
6. Sea by Heidi r. Kling
Why: People love this book! I mean really LOVE it!
7. The first two books in the Drake Chronicles by Alyxandra Bracken
Why: I really enjoyed the 3rd book, now I need to read the first two.
8. Brightly Woven by Alexandra Harvey
Why: Curses, wizards, and kingdoms sound like my kind of book.
9. Perfect Chemistry by Simone Elkeles
Why: I've been wanting to read this forever, and everyone seems to love it.
10. Last Sacrifice by Richelle Mead
Why: Vampire academy is one of my favorite YA series.
11. Amy & Roger's Epic Detour by Morgan Matson
Why: I love R&R (romance and road trips).