Friday, December 31, 2010

Blogging goals for 2010


These aren't any any particular order.

1) Interview more authors.
I've only done one interview, period. Next year I'd like to have an interview or guest post on my blog at least once a month.

2) Read more
I only read about 50 books this year. I know I can read a lot more books then that in 2011 (a lot more!!)!

3) Participate in more weekly memes
They're so fun, why not!

4) Comment more on other blogs
It's not that I don't read other people's blogs, I just hardly ever comment. I'd like to change that.

5) Post something at least every other day if not everyday
I did a terrible job of making sure my blog was "fresh" with new content. I definitely need to do better!!

6) Do more contest
I didn't do anywhere near the number of contest I wanted to do in 2010. I'm making up for it in 2011

7) Reply more to people's comments on my blog
Pretty self-explanatory

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...