Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Top Ten Tuesdays

I'm a day late, but so what. Top Ten Tuesdays is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish
.
This weeks list features books that we want to receive from Santa this year.

I'm going to include books that won't be out for a while, because if Santa can get to everyone's house in one night, he can get me advanced copies of these books.

1. Angelfire by Courtney allison moulton - I've heard nothing but good things about this, plus Will sounds sexy and Ellie looks (sounds) badass!

2. Last Sacrifice by
Richelle Mead. - I haven't read the second to the last book yet, so I need Santa to send me this one so I can start it as soon as possible!

3. Darkest Mercv by Melissa Marr - Wicked Lovely is one of my series period!

4. Divergent by Veronica Roth *leans in close* I heard it was made of awesomeness

5. Perfect Chemistry by Simone Elkeles - I've been wanting to read this for FOREVER.

6. Amy & Roger's Epic Detour by Morgan Matson - I love road trips.

7. Fire by Kristin Cashore - I loved Graceling, so I need this book.

8. Bitterblue by Kristin Cashore - I'm extremely excited about finding out what has been happening with Bitterblue since Graceling.

9. Wither by Lauren DesteFano - I love dystopic novels, the story sounds interesting, and the cover is beautiful.

10. Lover Unleashed by J. R. Ward - I'm addicted to the Black Dagger Brotherhood and J. R. Ward is my dealer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...