Thursday, August 13, 2009

HP Back To School Contest

My best back to school story was in my last year of high school (which was this past school year). It was the best because even though I switched schools (tear) and I missed my friends, the school I moved to gave me more freedom. There were no electives and if I needed to complete two courses, I only had to go to school for those two courses (which was only an 1hr & 15min a class) . We also didn't have homework that was assigned out to us. We were given a list of things that we had to complete before we could finish the class so we had to assign ourselves homework. The school also started later then most schools (12:00 I think, hard to remember). You could leave during lunch and go where ever you wanted to go during lunch as long as you could get back to school before your next class started. And if you finished all your classes before lunch, you could just leave (awesome!). You could also take college classes, which I'm sure helped me get into the college I'm going to at the end of this month.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...