Saturday, January 22, 2011

Thursday Links


I'd like to post up a list of links every Thursday showing you all some of the things I see during the week. Some post are recent, some are old. It might be every other week, because sometimes it takes two weeks to get through certain post.

Tantalizing Future YA Releases - This is one of three places I like to check out during the week to find out about upcoming books I haven't heard of.

On The Smugglers' Radar - This is another one of the three places I LOVE to go on to find out about knew (and sometimes old) books! I've loved everything the Book Smugglers recommend, so I try to pay attention to the books they think are interesting.

F*ck Yeah Maureen Johnson - I love that this website catches some of her very hilarious tweets.

A Rather Contentious and Pointless Will vs. Jem Battle - I love battles between different Teams! I haven't actually read this post yet, because I'm assuming there are spoilers. But I will read it once I'm finished with Clockwork Angel.

 So, Alex Pettyfer for Jace - I didn't know nor did I understand anything about all the people wanting Alex to play Jace until I found this picture on twitter... Now I understand!!

Hot Guys Reading Books - I think the title says it all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...