Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Overprotected Tour: Felicity Character Interview

 Thanks Felicity for taking the time to answer my questions!


So, how have you been? Has everyone recovered from all the craziness that happened with Ashlyn and Steward?
It's STUART, not Steward, but, haha... I won't tell anyone you messed up. Um, yeah, I'm good. That was the craziest thing EVER. Ash is fine now. She's totally happy living with her mom in the penthouse. Her dad? He still has some issues.  


What is the first thing you remember thinking when everything happened?
I wasn't sure I'd ever see Ash again. I mean, Stuart's always had a few wires loose, you know? The guy's just creeeeepy. I kinda wasn't surprised he went after her. I just hoped she'd be okay.  


What do you think your parents might have done if you'd been put in a similar situation? 
Flipped. What parents wouldn't go nuts?


What are you doing now? School? Work?
I got into Brown. YAY! Have no clue what I'm going to major in, but that's cool. It'll come to me.


Are You and Ashlyn still close?
Oh yeah. I don't head up to school for another month. I don't think that'll change, we're pretty tight.


Wha't happening with Ashlyn and Colin? Are they still close?
Colin. SWOON. The hottie's a stud. I want him - jk. I joke with Ash all the time about it. In all honesty, I'm glad she has him. She's still having a hard time adjusting to and dealing with everything her dad's done. Colin's her support right now. Between you and me, I think Charles is up to something. I dunno. Just a feeling.


Thanks for stopping by Felicity!




Ashlyn:A lonely society princess living in New York City.

Daddy hired you to be my bodyguard.

Colin: Childhood enemy, now her protector.

Daddy thought I’d be safe. He thought I’d never fall in love. He thought he could keep me forever.

Charles: obsessed with keeping her safe, keeping her his, he hires the one person he knows she could never fall in love with: Colin.

Daddy was wrong.
Don't forget to go by the other stops on the Overprotected Tour (click the banner below to see the others stops)!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...