Friday, January 29, 2010

Awards!!

Splash AwardThis is my very first award (Awesome!!!!) and I recieved it from Kathy Martin at Inside of a Dog

The Splash Award, it is given to alluring, amusing, bewitching, impressive, and inspiring blogs.
Rules:

Put the logo on your blog/post.

Nominate & link up to 9 blogs that you pick for this award.

Let them know that they have been splashed.

Remember to link the person that nominated and awarded you.


I nominate:

Danielle at The Book Blogger

Alex & Lauren at A Flight of Minds

Alex at Alex's Book Adventures


Happy 101 Award

I received this award from Kaylyn at Darling Reviews (Yay! My second award in two days! I'm so thankful)


Here are the rules it comes with:


List 10 things that make you happy.


Try and do at least one of them today.


Tag 10 bloggers that brighten your day.


Link back to the person that tagged you.


Ok, so 10 things that make me happy:


1) Hugs from warm people 2) Laughter 3) A room full of books 4) Having the basketball go in the hoop from the 3 pt. line on the first try 5) finding a good book to get me through a tough week 6) Quotes that grow with me 7) Day dreaming during class and still understanding what the teacher was talking about 8) good cheesecake 9) Hanging out with my cousins 10) Watching a good tv show episode.


Now. 10 bloggers that brighten my day:


Padfoot and Prongs

Lea from YA Book Queen

Sara from The Hiding Spot

Cindy from Princess Bookie

Celia at adventures of cecelia bedelia

My Favourite Books

Casey at A Passion of Books

The Book Muncher

Jennifer at Book Crazy

Perla at Imperial Beach Teen Blog

3 comments:

  1. Congrats on the awards! And thank you so much for the Happy 101 Award! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the award!

    And thank you so much for nominating me! I've never received that award before. Thanks!!! <3

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...