Thursday, November 18, 2010

Fall Into Reading 2010


I'm extremely late in participating in Fall Into Reading Challenge, but I thought I'd give it a shot. I have tooo many books I want to read, but I want to finish 8 more books before the end of the challenge, which is December 20, 2010.
SO here's my list of books I want to finish reading (not in any particular order):
1. The 10 p.m. Question by Kate De Goldi
2. Vixen by Jillian Larkin
3. Matched by Ally Condie
4. Crescendo by Becca Fitzpatrick
5. Ash by Malinda Lo
6. Torment by Lauren Kate
7. Furnace: Solitary by Alexander Gordon Smith
8. Furnace: Death Sentence by Alexander Gordon Smith
I hope to finish a lot of these books this weekend and Thanksgiving break.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...