Monday, August 9, 2010

Contest Winners


The first 3 winners of the Torment Contest are Kaya, Monica, and Maura!
The reason the other 2 winners haven't been chosen is because I have to choose 3 winners from the UK and 2 winners from anywhere else. Sadly only 1 person from the UK (correctly) entered my contest as far as I can tell. Although I will have to figure out how to solve this problem, there's no need for the other winners to suffer. Congratulations to the three winners!


Also, in the future I will make sure that contest rules are as clear as possible and I will do my best not to have to extend any more contest deadlines.

6 comments:

  1. Congrats to those who've won thus far!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much and congrats to the other two winners!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to the 3 winners thus far. I hope I didn't enter incorrectly. But maybe I won! lol.

    *bites nails and hopes*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay so happy :)
    Thanks so much for hosting XD

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks! Congrats to the other winners!:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Should I send my details now or later?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...