Friday, September 11, 2009

Operation MacBook Pro


I'd like to call this operation help Kara get a laptop.
I can get this Macbook Pro if I can get 18 "friends" to go here - (my referral link) http://www.notebooks4free.com/default.aspx?r=1431043
You then have an opportunity to get a prize (after you do the same thing you did for me)
But anyway, when you go to the link, you'll have to sign up and then complete 1 online offer from the list of sponsors. I did Visa Print because you don't have to sign up for anything to pay every month. You get 250 business cards and all you have to do is pay for shipping. I decided to put info on the cards about my blog so if anybody wants to get in contact with me regarding a book they can use my business card. I actually think that it's a good idea to get business cards if your doing anything you want people to know about. I really need a laptop for school & would appreciate it if anybody can help me. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...