Tuesday, June 12, 2012

My Top Ten Books I'd Recommend As Good Beach Reads

I actually read one book per summer. And since this is my third summer, that means I'll finally finish the trilogy *tear*.

OK, I have not read this yet. But I know enough to know it's a great book to read this summer.

This isn't a light read, but it'll probably give you a different outlook on how you live your life. And summer is the perfect time for change.

This is another one of John Green's book that makes me reassess how I see myself (and others). It's also my favorite book of all time!

This selection has more to do with the fact that I am now reading the last book in this series. And I can still remember buying this book from Amazon about 3-4 summers ago, right before I started this blog.

Sidenote: The Wicked Lovely series is my favorite series ever!

I can also remember having this book by the side of my bed so I could read it after Wicked Lovely. And now the Black Dagger Brotherhood series is my favorite adult series. If you like this kind of book (and are old enough to read it), you'll probably love this series.

Love love LOVE this book and the other books in this series. And summer is a great time to catch up on your mythology!


This is a fast read (which is summer appropriate), but very fun and very smart. I'd also suggest the second book in the series.

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...